I need a top up of Mr.Jackson, and poof this gem came across my bow.  How could I say no? :)

A big hat-tip to Moe at Whatever Works for posting the video for me to see and then link to here.

Oh hey, as an extra bonus some ytube comment highlights –

• YEAH A DIFFERENT DAY. A MUCH BETTER, BRIGHTER DAY WHEN ROMNEY WINS AND WE GET OUT FROM THE DARKNESS OF CONSTANT CRISIS AND CHAOS CREATED BY THE MARXIST JOKER.

williamjf66 in reply to johnnycee888 (Show the comment) 12 hours ago

• THIS VIDEO SUCKS! JUST LIKE OBAMA AND THE LAST 4 YEARS OF DOPE AND STRANGE (THERE AINT NO HOPE AND CHANGE DUMMIES)! THESE OBAMABUTT IDIOTS THINK EVERYTHING IS FREE! THESE “KIDS” WILL BE PAYING THE HEFTY BILL OF OBUMMER’S BASELESS LIES. NOTE HOW SAMUAL L CHICKEN BONE JACKSON SWEARS IN FRONT LITTLE KIDS. THIS VIDEO SHOULD SCREAM TO THE OBAMA ZOMBIES “WTFU”!!! THIS IMPOSTER IS A COMMUNIST!!! AS THE MARXISTS SAY “FORWARD”. GET USED TO SAYING PRESIDENT ROMNEY LIBERAL JOKERS!

williamjf66 12 hours ago

[ed. I suspect that williamjf66 would not know a Marxist if one came and bit him on the ass. ]

Sorry, my friends, but there’s no time to snore. A muslim marxist just declared war. On religion, incentive, freedom to say. We’re in a collective if obama has his way. He’s against profit, so if you are in business, tough luck. I strongly suggest that you wake the fuck up.

Jim Bendtsen 14 hours ago

[ed. Oh Jim, it is so cute how you’ve internalized the business class propaganda, tell me again how awesome they are once you are laid off and destitute.]

What happend to family values? Having a 10 year old dropping F-bombs? I have lost all respect for Obama and Samuel Jackson. I am a registered Democrat and this is embarrassing! Obama just lost my support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great vocabulary Jackson!! You and Madonna are 2 faboulous democrats. You make me want to puke with your socialiist garbage spewing. You are whats wrong with America. Drop the crack now.

FGsltw2009 4 hours ago

[ed. I suspect FG that you know not of what you speak and that if you’re really trying to base your vote on aadthe democrats are probably better off without you.]

• This has been flagged as spam

Dont get me started on the Libertarian party they are no better than the damn Republicans who wanna continue to rape the middle class. Libertarians wanna fuck you over but say its your fault that you got fucked.

MrBigpoppin51 9 hours ago

• This has been flagged as spam

Obama has been working his ass off with a do nothing Congress who everybody seems to forget will not do a fucking thing. Ask Eric Cantor and the rest if the rejects we call Republicans who continue to block anything within reason. You people should ask the 1% who suppose to be the job creator class who why they hate unions and why is there a never ending income inequality issue that for some reason they wont fix? You people ned to put your ignorance (prejudice) aside and Wake The Fuck Up.

MrBigpoppin51 10 hours ago

[ed. Funny how one of the few reality based arguments gets marked as “spam”.  A testament to the toxicity and inanity that rule in ytube comment sections.]